For the first time in history, cryptocurrency has given people the ability to perform financial transactions seamlessly and anonymously. The technology behind cryptocurrency – Blockchain with decentralized nature has reduced dependency on the traditional banking sector significantly and in theory, can allow for quicker and cheaper financial transactions.
There are a growing number of crypto trading and exchange platforms today, however converting/depositing fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies is very slow and cumbersome, if not said nearly impossible because the banks are not familiar with Bitcoin in many countries and the transactions cross different banks are not instant, that discourages new traders from entering the market.
Peer-to-peer decentralized platform + centralized exchange as a way forward
What is the solution? Enter, Remitano, one of the fastest growing peer-to-peer trading platforms on the web. Unlike a conventional cryptocurrency trading platform, Remitano acts similar to a decentralized system that operates without the need for a banking partner. It is also invulnerable to financial regulatory bodies.
The platform allows users to buy or sell cryptocurrencies among themselves for fiat currencies while being charged a small fee in this industry, which also allows leveraged trading like other crypto exchanges.
The platform also offers an e-wallet service that can be used to transfer funds internationally, either within Remitano’s community or other crypto wallets outside of the platform as well.
Remitano aims to build a powerful and seamless trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto by providing P2P to trade with fiat currencies and swap trading (centralized exchange) for cryptocurrencies.
How secure is Remitano?
Remitano has a reputation system that displays the trading history of each trader to expose fraudsters, which gives both buyers and sellers an added layer of security and fraud protection. The exchange also provides many other support features such as:
- Escrow Service: When you open a trade, the specified amount of Bitcoins you wish to buy are transfered from the seller’s wallet and held locked on Remitano’s escrow service. Now you can send payment to the seller without being worry of not receiving Bitcoin.
- Remitano has a two-factors authentication system that is meant to prevent unauthorized access to a user’s account.
- The fraud filters are researched and implemented throughout the platform to detect and prevent as much as fraudulent activities.
- The platform simplify the login process with Password-less technique without losing user’s security but increasing convenience and security for user’s funds.
- Remitano has a 24/7 friendly support team and resolution team that helps to resolve any disputed between sellers and buyers as soon as possible. From this point, Remitano is proud to be one of the fastest P2P exchanges to resolve disputed trades.
Which countries support Remitano?
Remitano is supported in many countries including; South Africa, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, United States, Uganda, Thailand, Tanzania, Taiwan, Sweden, Singapore, Russia, Qatar, Poland, Pakistan, Philippines, Oman, New Zealand, Norway, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Spain, Denmark, Colombia, China, Cote de Voire, Canada, Cambodia, Belarus, Bangladesh, Australia, Nigeria, Namibia, Malaysia, Mexico, Kenya, Japan, Italy, India, Israel, Indonesia, and Ghana.
The advantages of Remitano’s peer-to-peer platform
The platform’s UI is simple, efficient and makes for a user-friendly exchange. It also boasts high processing speeds for deposits and withdrawals, while charging lower fees than most other exchanges. Whenever users have any issues, Remitano provides a team of responsive and friendly customer support staffs. The online support is available 24/7 to resolve conflicts between sellers and buyers and at the same time respond to customer questions.
There are no limitations for buying and selling amounts, thus making the exchange open to all types of traders, be it small time buyers and sellers or high net worth active traders. Remitano’s platform is secure, requiring users to submit their government ID for verification before being allowed to trade.
For both buying and selling payments, users are able to do so via bank wire transfers and cash deposits. With an active account, Remitano users are able to trade a number of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ethereum and Ripple.
Users will also be able to instantly earn 0.01 BTC/ETH for every referral that joins Remitano using the user’s link. Once the referrer trades (both buys and sells) a total of at least 2 BTC/ETH, the commission will be credited directly into the user’s account and can be used immediately.
Remitano supports multiple pairs of popular cryptocurrencies, and offer ZERO Trading Fees with the aim to maximize traders’ profits.
Guidelines to enhance safety on Remitano
We value safety above all. Whether you are new to cryptocurrency or a seasoned investor, Remitano’s simple and straightforward interface creates an hassle-free experience to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. But despite its ease-of-use, keep in mind that users will always need to secure their accounts along with our great support and efforts to enhance their safety and trading experience. Before beginning trading on Remitano, it will be useful to keep these pointers in mind:
- Select your country of choice (from the drop-down menu)
- All sellers’ reputation is displayed in their profile, so it’s best to choose a more reputable seller when trading
- Find out the seller’s transaction history to learn more about their past transactions
- Some sellers’ qualifications for a positive reputation includes:
- Verified identity
- Minimum of 30 trades
- 98% positive feedback score (from a minimum of 10 persons)
- At least of 2 months of active trading
- Acceptable delivery time.
With a trusted brand name and user base, Remitano is confident in bringing a seamless trading experience while creating a safe and friendly crypto trading and exchange space.